Need an Hospitality Job in CANADA?
Are you interested in working as a caregiver?
The ‘Live in Caregiver” path, under the TFWP program, provides candidates for caregiver positions for employment in Canada. Caregivers are individuals who are qualified to care independently for children and the elderly. There are four main requirements you will have to meet to qualify under the the Temporary Foreign Worker program:
1. Successful completion of the equivalent of a Canadian high school education.
This requirement will help to ensure that participants who apply for permanent residence after two years will be able to succeed in the general labour market. Studies indicate that the majority of new jobs in Canada require at least a high school education.
2. Six months of full-time training or 12 months of experience in paid employment in a field or occupation related to the job you are seeking as a live-in caregiver.You may have gained your training or experience in early childhood education, geriatric care, pediatric nursing or first aid, to name a few areas or you have completed your training as part of your formal education. In order to meet the criteria for experience, you must have completed one year of full-time paid employment, including at least six months of continuous employment with one employer in that field of occupation. This experience must have been obtained within the three years immediately prior to the day on which you submit an application for an employment authorization to a visa officer.
3. Ability to speak, read and understand either English or French.You must be able to function independently in a home setting. For example, you must be able to contact emergency services if required and to understand labels on medication. You will be unsupervised for most of the day and may be put in a position of having to communicate with someone outside the home. A good knowledge of English or French will also enable you to read and understand for yourself what your rights and obligations are.
4. Have all necessary documents, including:
- an employment contract between you and your future employer, and
- a Labour Market Impact Assessment from Employment and Social Development Canada.
NOTE: We don’t give out job to applicant here. All we do is provide accurate and latest job update to applicant,Also, note that this service is all for free and you should never pay to anyone for the job application or processing.All you have to do is to apply through the apply link.